Register Now for the CA 2E (SYNON) and CA Plex June 20th 2020 Community Webcast
Please join us for the next community webinar. As usual, CM First’s Mark O’Brien will moderate. Bring your toughest business questions and technical challenges for discussion.
An exciting announcement is planned: Roger Griffith has agreed to be the next President of the Plex/2E worldwide community.
Many in the community already know Roger. He is experienced with CA/Broadcom products from a customer engineering perspective, and brings deep experience leading technical communities. Roger will talk up the next developer conference, an interactive virtual event to be held October 2020.
Anyone with a question for Roger about the upcoming conference should shoot us a note at email@example.com. We’ll bring it to Roger’s attention and he’ll address it at the meeting.
Our slate of Technical Lighting Talks is shaping up to provide some real working knowledge, so reserve your spot now.
Topic will Include:
- Broadcom Situation Update
- 11th CA 2E/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference Planning
- Scheduled for October 23/24
- Virtual from Austin, TX
- $25 (but fully refundable if you attend)
- Technical Lightning Talks
- Security Monitoring for Plex/2E Apps
- Discovering data relationships and business rules in Plex/2E apps
- IBM I Managed Service Hosting for Plex/2E
- Topics for next webinar
Date and Time
Wednesday, June 10th, 2020 10-11AM CST