WebClient Single Sign On and Multifactor Authentication
This workshop covers an introduction to Keyclock open source tool for Single Sign On and multi-factor authentication. The hands on lab demonstrated how to integrate WebClient application with Keycloak openID connect protocol authentication.
- Setup Keycloak from scratch
- Configure the settings in Keycloak administration console
- Secure your web application using Keycloak Tomcat adapter
- Implement multi-factor authentication with single sign-on
- Use Keycloak custom user-attribute
- Configure Keycloak as a resource server
Visit the Plex2e.com sessions page to grab the powerpoint slides along with the video.