Webinar will demonstrate how code comprehension software and static code analysis can accelerate application maintenance and modernization projects.
AUSTIN, Texas – October 17, 2017 – SHARE Inc. will host a presentation by CM First Group on the use and benefits of automated code comprehension software. The webinar will review the challenges associated with maintaining and modernizing mainframe applications written in COBOL, RPG and other legacy development languages, and present new ways to extract and analyze business rules using software automation.
Webinar Title: “Supercharge Enterprise Software Development with Automated Static Analysis”
Abstract: Is your organization struggling through enterprise z/OS software development projects? Rudimentary or outdated program analysis technology and extensive manual efforts are likely the root causes. In this presentation, we will demonstrate a z/OS code comprehension technology based on automated static analysis and sophisticated program slicing. Using CM evolveIT technology, analysis projects that used to take weeks or months can now be accomplished in minutes with a very low error rate.
Date and Time: Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. EDT / 10 a.m. PDT
Viewing the webinar.
Share members can access a recording of the webinar by following these steps.
- Signing on to their SHARE profile
- Selecting the “Content Center” from the home tabs
- Selecting “Webcasts” from the content options.
- The webinar is listed at the top of the SHARE webcast list. Members should select “Details” on the right hand side to download material.
- In the SHARE Webcasts search bar members should type Supercharge and select “go”. Then Click on the link to view the presentation.