WebClient 1.8 has been in private beta since November 2011. We are readying a Release Candidate for January 2012, and General Availability February 2012.
There are several new features in the new release:
- Mobile Touch Optimized Templates
- iPhone, Android, BB6
- HTML5 Sencha Touch based, with Adobe/Apache PhoneGap
- Native capability including Camera templates
- Core Product Enhancements
- Accordion control, enabling Outlook style menus
- New Claro theme, support for creating user defined themes
- Auto scale CA Plex functions to browser size
- Enhanced Grid, save placement, export to Excel, and more
- Intellisense style interactive filtering
- Initial Cloud Instance Definitions
- Portlet Generations – Websphere Portal or Apache Pluto
- Additional Features
- FileOpen, Progress, Plex 7.0 …
- New licensing – No more crypkey!
Please view the presentation below for more information:
If you are a current customer and wish to be part of the release candidate process, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.